Re: re-establishing a network

Mick Murphy wrote:
STOP reposting this here!
You have been answered!

GREAT!! but my newsreader does not show my posts or the responses.
Matter of fact, it keeps giving me 'Message could not be sent.'
Finally found this one today. Apologies for the repeat posts.

  • Re: Statistical abstract?
    ... rdam_nospam_erik@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: ... My apologies. ... But it doesn't matter now, since this is the last SA. ... use it for the Traditional Ballad Index somehow. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: The scroll disintegrates after it disappears?
    ... Mr. Damerall suggested I was incorrect. ... I have no apologies to make for my conduct in this matter. ... believe that further discourse with me is unprofitable, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Cancelling a Cruise (without Insurance)
    ... My apologies - and thanks to ... everyone who elected to offer help with the matter, ... In a strange twist of fate, this puts her funeral one day before our ... cruise - and so we've decided to go ahead and go. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: /sys/amd64/conf/DEFAULTS
    ... just not included into the monolithic kernel. ... If you were already aware of this, then my apologies. ... well, I'm aware of that, but it doesn't matter. ... the usual config file named after the host's name or GENERIC. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Archbishop warns ordination of gay clergy could lead to two-tier church
    ... matter, and his credibility has taken such a steep dive it's hitting ... or his determined refusal to admit he has changed his mind and apologies to those concerned? ...
    (uk.religion.christian)