Re: Vista removing Pc from Domain

What do you mean "it immediatly removes me from the domain "? Do you mean the Vista computer account is not in the ADUC? Or the domain name change to the workgroup name on the computer name settings?

"Jarek" <Jarek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4B64CE04-9CFC-4860-AB6B-F16985242A72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am running Vista Ultimate for 6 months. upgraded to SP1.

Recently My PC is being removed automatically from the domain.

I no longer can login. I need to go into safe mode and re-enter pc to domain
to be able to login.

Now it immediatly removes me from the domain
Any Ideas ?