Re: sharing files in Vista

have you enable the file sharing? If, yes, can you ping each other by IP? If not, this how to may help.
Vista Network Sharing
How to share the Root Drive in Vista · How to share the Public in Windows Vista · Understand Network Location Types · Vista simple file sharing ...
www.howtonetworking.com/vista/networksharing.htm

"k0bra666" <k0bra666@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AACB385B-2733-436E-ACD3-EF7D5B89515A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
I hope you can help me. I am a novice with computers and I am having problems
setting up a home network. I have two notebooks running Vista.One of them is
cabled to a
wireless router. I can access the internet without any problems on my
notebooks through the router,
But I need to share files between these two notebooks and I can`t.One of the
network is named Casa and the wireless network has been named Jose.Both of
them are in the same Workgroup.Someone can help me? How I share files between
them??Thank you for your response.

.