Re: Vista Wireless Disaster - LImited Connectivity

"kirsty970clarke" <kirsty970clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:259D1398-1F32-4728-BCFA-3DF02372C059@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can you help me please. I turned my lap top of friday night, then come sunday
evening when I put it back on, it wouldn let me access the internet. it is
connecting but saying limited connection and the web page says this page can
not be displayed. Also on the bottom right hand corner of my screen where it
shows if I am connected I am getting a little yellow triangle with ! in it.
Can you help me please as I am getting very annoyed?

Have you tried right-clicking on the Wireless icon and choosing "Diagnose and repair"?

.