Re: Vista Wireless Disaster - LImited Connectivity

"kirsty970clarke" <kirsty970clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:259D1398-1F32-4728-BCFA-3DF02372C059@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can you help me please. I turned my lap top of friday night, then come sunday
evening when I put it back on, it wouldn let me access the internet. it is
connecting but saying limited connection and the web page says this page can
not be displayed. Also on the bottom right hand corner of my screen where it
shows if I am connected I am getting a little yellow triangle with ! in it.
Can you help me please as I am getting very annoyed?

Have you tried right-clicking on the Wireless icon and choosing "Diagnose and repair"?

  • US Navy Hacking of Lyme Activist on Foreign Soil
    ... For some weeks I and others researching topics of interest to the Lyme ... I have had indications of interference in my communications before, ... mobile phone service providers, a Europe-wide internet provider, AoL, ... blocked from connecting to the Internet.,N/A,N/A ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Bare min. install with problems - Email, VPN
    ... MX settings on their domain hosting or do I need to have the ISP do anything ... >> connecting to the office but for connecting to the internet to get ... >> pull their email through the Exchange server. ... All they need is to connect to the Internet, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Trolling the Goss.
    ... The rest only turned up in a digression about connecting different   ... only one, and no more, computer is to be connected to internet), but   ... I'll look at Linux if it can replace windoze for what   ... You could consider using a new small-size off-the-shelf Windows ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Calling all computer network gurus ...
    ... router) but then stopped connecting with the router. ... can't "tell" the modem to only send the internet connection to it, ... Is there a setting in the modem/router that limits how many ... Comcast is in the process of upgrading *all* their systems. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Calling all computer network gurus ...
    ... router) but then stopped connecting with the router. ... can't "tell" the modem to only send the internet connection to it, ... Comcast is in the process of upgrading *all* their systems. ...
    (rec.boats)