Re: Relieve my (computer) system of yahoo! mess., how?

Boswell wrote:

(nothing, although he still managed to multipost)

Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please don't
multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help,
not more. See this for why:

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use Google
Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Malke
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!

  • Re: File Sharing on External Hard Drive
    ... You've got an active thread with answers in another newsgroup. ... multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help, ... Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ...
  • Re: ERROR MESSAGE
    ... Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. ... multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help, ... Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ... Please go back to your original thread if you need help with the answer I ...
  • Re: CD-ROM
    ... opens and closes, but does not show on My computer. ... Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. ... multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help, ... Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Administrator Login Disable
    ... Since it's apparent you know where the other thread is, ... Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. ... multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less* help, ... Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Display Adapter Problems
    ... PRB wrote: ... Please do not multipost. ... See my answer to your post in the other newsgroup to which you posted. ... If you can't find your post, use Google Groups Advanced Search and search for your name. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)