PC to PC
- From: Wolverine in Michigan <wolverineinmich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:03:43 -0400
I can't link up my XP to my Vista Home Premium computer. All service packs installed. Each computer can see the other but I can't access the XP's shared folder. I am using cross over USB cable and have installed drivers for same.
I get message trying to access my XP from my Vista pc - "folder is not accessible. You may not have permission to use this network resource." "Not enough server storage to process this command"
I have granted access on the XP to share this folder.
Is there a simple, 1,2,3 step by step process to ensure that I have met all necessary criteria to make a pc to pc connection?
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista Copy Speed over the network is slower that XP SP2 and OS X..much slower?
- Next by Date: Re: Access denied to printers on XP Home SP2 machine.
- Previous by thread: Vista Copy Speed over the network is slower that XP SP2 and OS X..much slower?
- Next by thread: Re: PC to PC