resetting network adapter

It seems many people have problems with Internet connections in Vista. I am
one of them and have gone through all the discussions looking for a solution
- nothing so far!!

What seems to work is a script that automatically resets the adapter on
start up.

Can somebody send me such a script with simple instructions?

Thanks

Rob

  • Re: Vista Logon Script
    ... I cannot possibly deploy Vista until this is fixed either. ... are some scripts like 'Map network drives' that would need to be run in UAP ... In order to launch such scripts in a UAP context from an elevated ... Here is a sample script: ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.wsh)
  • Re: Writing my 1st VBS "Script Component"
    ... source object is vacated; I always vacate the drived object first. ... In script, though, MS has tried to make it very ... And it's 3.3 product cycles for their Software Assurance racket. ... but it's supported in Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: CIM_DataFile WQL on Vista
    ... This script finds all specific file ... In vista as an administrator or system, it will not find files on ... Dim WQL, objWMI, colFiles, objFile ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Should be trivial, but isnt.
    ... I did what I thought made sense - I had the script insert itself into ... fighting for the file extention (even though I specifically told Vista to ... HKLM or HKCR on a Vista computer, unless you use "Run as Administrator". ... programs fail on Vista. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Vista Datei einlesen
    ... Fehlermeldung kommt keine, im Editor steht nur: ... Content-Type header not found in the script output. ... please use the Run -> Run in Command Prompt menu to run ... Wo soll ich diese in Vista setzen? ...
    (de.comp.lang.perl.misc)