Re: Connection Status Unknown

what do you mean by "redone"? system restore?

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:22:00 -0700, Shirley
<Shirley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am having the same issue and i have a hp tablet pc got an update last week
and my wireless just stoped working i have redone my system and it did it
again getting very fustrated with vista

"Barb Bowman" wrote:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3365172&lang=en&;

has drivers and software. you may need the wireless assistant if you
are not using Windows to manage your wireless. The manual references
a hardware switch to turn the wireless on or off.

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:18:13 +0100, marcie