Re: Another Remote Desktop problem

My services are setup identically to yours however, I do not see any
dependencies listed for any of them.

'Sooner Al [MVP Wrote:
;731341']On my Vista Ultimate box there are three that are pertinent.
Here they are
along with the current state.

Terminal Services - Started
Terminal Services Configuration - Manual
Terminal Services UserMode Port Redirector - Manual

As an admin user run "services.msc" from the "Start -> Run" command
line.
Check dependencies also for each service.

joebean

  • Re: Access on VPN -- seeking solutions
    ... terminal services, preferably with a focus on using Access this ... Windows Server and the Enterprise version of Access. ... Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Terminal Services and time zone issues.
    ... You are correct regarding SBS...it can only run Terminal Services for Administration. ... You will need to logon to the Terminal Server and setup Time Synch between it and the SBS server, once that's done, it should be fine for everyone ... Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Remote Desktop
    ... My understanding is that Windows2000 Pro, before XP or 2003 ever came along, ... had a Terminal Services Client that could connect to a Terminal Services ... Phillip Windell [MCP, MVP, CCNA] ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Off Topic: Move MultiUser Access Database onto Terminal Servic
    ... MVP ... "David Robinson" wrote in message ... > Firstly thanks for your response, ... used terminal services and have little networking knowledge as just a lowly ...
    (microsoft.public.access.conversion)
  • Re: Win2k Terminal Server with dialup