Re: Web access

Hi
If he Network is private network, or work related Network, it depends on how the network is set.
Thus you have to assume that the Network Admin does keep the logs and can retrieve your activities.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"dmchisam" <dmchisam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A9434F12-9DA6-4CA2-B184-57F09FB8B874@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I sign onto a network does the network admin have access to everything I
do and everyplace I go and also keep records of it?

  • Re: FP Publishing Security Problems
    ... You had better get with the Network Admin for your site. ... This in not a bug or flaw in FrontPage or IIS. ... Or is it a local permissions problem? ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: How to forbid others opening my backup *.bkf file? How to set a password for opening my backup *
    ... The file is in an assigned to me folder. ... The Netware network administrator can open the *.bkf file because he knows ... I am puzzled why your network admin knows our password. ...
  • Re: Upsizing To SQL Server
    ... Or maybe they know that a dodgy network is one of the main causes of Access ... database corruption and they want to make it your problem instead of theirs. ... Next time a network admin suggests this to you why not ask him to provide ... The difficulty in upsizing an application is directly proportional to the ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Hierarchical PDF-printing with Mentor "IC Station Schematics"?
    ... Adobe works for the average home computer user and ... be saying that the network admin knows more about my job than I do. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • VirtualPC 7 and Workgroup Manager
    ... Has anyone tried to use Virtual PC 7 for MacOS X in a Workgroup ... I am the Network Admin for a K-12 school in Upstate NY that is trying ... there is a "VirtualPC list" folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)