Re: vista connection problems
- From: "Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)" <findemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 09:02:50 -0500
For troubleshooting, start the Vista with clean boot.
How to run Windows OS with a clean boot · How to Run Windows Safe Mode with Networking · How to setup DHCP for IP Phone How to sort programs in Start ...
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
"poypoy" <poypoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E56DBB7D-AD1D-4E0F-A67B-5E734B6432C2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
greetings to all,
i have a vista deskop connected to the internet via lan->access point->router.
the problem that i encountered recently is that i cant connect to yahoo
messenger and cabal online launcher. i also cant update windows defender and
nod32. but i can surf the net.
windows defender gave me the error code :80072EFE which is the firewall
thingy. i tried turning the firewall Off but still cant connect.
here's more.. i tried this last night. i installed Virtual pc from microsoft
and installed a virtual windows XP on it. i tried yahoo messenger and its
working. it connects.
i hope you guys can solve my problem. i really love vista. i dont want to
- Prev by Date: Re: Connection but no internet!
- Next by Date: Re: Delayed network connection on boot - Clean install
- Previous by thread: Re: Connection but no internet!
- Next by thread: Re: Delayed network connection on boot - Clean install