Re: Delayed network connection on boot - Clean install

Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried several of these already but with no
luck at all. There doesnt seem to be anything obvious that is going wrong or
any particular component that is failing. This issue has been reported across
various tech sites and blogs. It seems to be a common problem and while
people have made suggestions for a fix nothing has seemed to solve the
problem.

Currently my system experiences at least a 3 minute delay after reboot.

Brant

"Frankster" wrote:

Also... check Device Manager for errors. You might also want to use Device
Manager to update your NIC drivers. And maybe your disk controller drivers.
I've seen some occasions where the built-in disk drivers did not properly
identify the drive type/capabilities and installing the drivers from the
vendor's site improved performance.

It could be something other than the network connection itself causing the
delay.

-Frank

"BrantRaven" <BrantRaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
To try and remediate the problem so far I have done a few things. Here is
short list of what I have tried;

- Looked at the network hardware to ensure that a DHCP IP is being
delivered..it is.
- Looked at the NICs and ensured that power management and similar
features
were not enabled
- Disabled wireless. I have read that the issue does happen with wireless.
Didnd work!!
- Disabled firewall. Didnt work!
- Disabled defender real time protection. Didnt work!!
- Disabled the workstation service. Didnt work!!
- Disabled SuperFetch. Didnt work!!

Tried a few other bits and pieces. Nothing seems to work.

Brant

"Frankster" wrote:

I have spent the last 2 days trying to resolve this issue, so any help
would
be greatly appreciated.

What have you done so far?

-Frank