Re: remote desktop stopped working - no error message

This how to may help.
Vista How to
How to disable Vista firewall using Group Policy ... How to Enable Remote Desktop On Vista · How to: Enable telnet on Vista · How to: Enabling ICS on Vista ...
www.howtonetworking.com/vista/vista.htm

"mountainag" <mountainag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CF1CA1A0-EC45-4D57-9DBA-EF2A41A8F7D5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for helping, but I don't know how to "do" telnet. What application do
you use? I've tried typing it in at the command prompt, under run, in
internet explorer and nothing recognizes telnet. I know the IP address, so
where do I type in "telnet remoteipaddress 3389"?

Find out the remote site IP address, then do telnet remoteipaddress 3389?

.