Re: "there is not enough memory to complete" with shared printer
- From: pro_action <pro_action.3bdb46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:11:39 +0100
I had almost exactly the same problem and I've read of others having
this problem with samsung drivers.
I WAS able to add network printers made by Epson and magicolor with no
Later, I went to Samsung's website and downloaded and installed the
driver for the ML-1740. Once that was done I was able to access this
printer over the network also.
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Is the LLTD responder required on XP SP3
- Next by Date: Re: Vista fails to get IP from router
- Previous by thread: Re: Multiple Networks Conflicting
- Next by thread: Re: connection to net away from home