Re: "there is not enough memory to complete" with shared printer

I had almost exactly the same problem and I've read of others having
this problem with samsung drivers.
I WAS able to add network printers made by Epson and magicolor with no
problem.
Later, I went to Samsung's website and downloaded and installed the
driver for the ML-1740. Once that was done I was able to access this
printer over the network also.

--
pro_action