Re: Network Map issue

Local Area is selected. there is no other option here, since there is only a wired network

"Steve Winograd" <bc070521m@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bklu545t9e0epbcrt00st7frmj6l58eqio@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:43:26 -0400, "Joe Medford"
<UNKNOWN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I open the network map, I recieve the message, "Windows cannot create a
network map for the selected type of network connecton".
I have the network set to Home/Work, and this is a wired network connection.
I tried to update the network driver, without any luck.
Any advise or good ideas would be appriciated.
Thanks in advance

In the menu next to "Network map of", select the local area network
connection.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com