Re: Network Map issue
- From: "Joe M" <UNKNOWN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:48:13 -0400
Local Area is selected. there is no other option here, since there is only a wired network
"Steve Winograd" <bc070521m@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bklu545t9e0epbcrt00st7frmj6l58eqio@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:43:26 -0400, "Joe Medford"
When I open the network map, I recieve the message, "Windows cannot create a
network map for the selected type of network connecton".
I have the network set to Home/Work, and this is a wired network connection.
I tried to update the network driver, without any luck.
Any advise or good ideas would be appriciated.
Thanks in advance
In the menu next to "Network map of", select the local area network
Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Networking)
Please post any reply as a follow-up message in the news group
for everyone to see. I'm sorry, but I don't answer questions
addressed directly to me in E-mail or news groups.
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program
- Prev by Date: Vista Roaming Profile Questions (Default Profile & User Folder on Desktop)
- Next by Date: secpol.msc Error
- Previous by thread: Re: Network Map issue
- Next by thread: CAn't Print To a Shared Printer on XP Machine