user name accounts

i have 1 pc 1 user connected to a NAS. im trying to set it up for different
users with different passwords. so far im setting up three users with
different access levels. i want to test out each access but once i log in
with the "connect to..." "username/password" i cant log out to sign in with a
different user without restarting the computer. so my question is; is there a
way i can reconnect to the NAS with a different username/password without
restarting? if so how?

  • Re: user name accounts
    ... its the networking/account setting on my computer. ... the NAS on 1 computer. ... different access levels. ... different user without restarting the computer. ...
  • Re: SBS 2003, XP Pro and NAS debacle
    ... We have a SBS 2003 network wit XP pro ... the shares on the NAS with the passwords we have configured on it. ... from the server to the NAS to free up space. ... Do the domain user accounts that you're using on the XP machines have passwords? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Login script with login and password
    ... users access a folder in the NAS. ... So I need to map that folder, the same way as I map all the others. ... use only one that could particpate in AD. Don't embed passwords in login ...
  • Re: user name accounts
    ... There are so many NAS' out there that it is very hard to guess which one you are using, ... "username/password" i cant log out to sign in with a ... different user without restarting the computer. ... way i can reconnect to the NAS with a different username/password without ...
  • Re: Remember network passwords?
    ... to use simpler passwords for that device and thus need to logon. ... for scheduled backups to the NAS. ... Tom Allen ...