Re: Router does not show as part of network

I agree with you. I can see the laptop and we can share files , so I guess I
should just be happy about that. I just kept thinking that something must
not be right because a few weeks ago the network would show the router I was
hooked into and now it doesn't -but I can live with that. Thanks again for
the recommendations.

"Steve Winograd" wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 06:49:01 -0700, carl43m