Re: Vista SP1 forgets and/or loses WiFi connection

I'm having same problem sometimes although mostly I get a good
and stable connection; however after an hour or two of good
connectivity, my connection shows it's "local access only" and I can't
get internet. Ive been informed by other post that it is the router and
not my machine (which is a brand new Acer 6920 using Vista Home Premium
service pack 1 with the same wireless card as you, an Intel wirleless
wifi link 4965 AGN;

--
slr736

  • Re: Impact of hardware with bad SNR & Attenuation
    ... >> - having a crap filter? ... > I obtained a stable connection my connecting my router to the master ... > If you can not get a stable connection by the above self help measure ... router, not always but sometimes so I can life with it as it is back on ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: PokerStars bandwidth problems
    ... PokerStars used to be quite a stable connection for me as well as ... using up very little processor resources. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: PokerStars bandwidth problems
    ... PokerStars used to be quite a stable connection for me as well as ... using up very little processor resources. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: PokerStars bandwidth problems
    ... PokerStars used to be quite a stable connection for me as well as ... I play on 4 different computers with the ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Impact of hardware with bad SNR & Attenuation
    ... > - what are the symptoms of borderline low SNR? ... > - having a crap filter? ... I obtained a stable connection my connecting my router to the master socket and ... Trees falling on local overhead phone lines have spoilt my connection! ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)