RE: Network adaptor.

If a Driver disk for the MOBO did not come with the computer, go to the
computer manufacturer's website, and get the Network Adaptor Drivers from
there for your model.
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"vmax" wrote:

Disabled Network to load some software then after reboot I was unable to
reconnect and the computer has lost the 'Network & Sharing' data all
together. Since then I've reloaded Windows Vista (formatted the hard drive)
hoping the Network adaptor will get a fresh start....but no.
I am using an Ethernet cable from the router and I've got a Laptop and
another PC using wireless connections feeding from the router.

  • Re: Networking with Windows 2000 Professional Machines
    ... Do you always reconnect to the same router port? ... > ipConfig and the Device Manager->Properties work for the Network Adaptor. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Completely OT, but need help!
    ... Reboot your router. ... Uninstall the network adaptor. ... Vista keeps all the driver files. ... Reboot the laptop. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • error 680 on laptops
    ... pc was connected tiscali with modem. ... Pc has not got network adaptor. ... Finally managed to configure laptops to router but now getting error 680 on ... With router on,tiscali broadband cuts off pc. ...
  • Re: Home Network
    ... for the PC or does the router do that?? ... My laptop has a built in card ... but the PC just has a regular network adaptor. ... impression that the wireless router will enable me to build a network, ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)