Re: Unable to detect wirless network

I'd agree. I bought an HP Compaq 6720s and have had absolutely no networking problems.

"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23ATijR7zIHA.4004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AA wrote:

I bought a new DELL Inspiron Laptop which is unable to detect any wireless
network,while my other laptop is able detect and connect without any
problem.I have checked for the drivers and everything.Everything seems to
be alright.The what may be the problem.
Whenever I reinstall the drivers I am able to detect the network but with
very low signal strength.But when i restart the Laptop again I am unable
to detect any network.
My OS is Vista Home Premium.

New Dell laptop with wireless issues out of the box = call Dell tech support
for immediate repair/replacement.

Malke
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!

  • Re: printer/software conflict
    ... The only other option I can think of is to install the drivers only instead of the software applications associated with them. ... I disconnect the laptop from the network. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Wireless Printing to Artisan 835 from Laptop?
    ... Now I want to print from a Dell 8500 laptop ... The Epson drivers are standard TCP/IP software with NetBIOS over IP. ... access the memory card slot of the Artisan as a network share. ... Actually when you install the drivers you are asked if it is connected directly or ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Connecting Vista laptop to XP based printer on wireless
    ... of the Vista incompatibility....but really need one - so got another. ... and downloaded the correct drivers. ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... laptop and desktop both on XP. ...
  • Re: Network Problems - Missing Drivers
    ... Network Connection for the laptop) drivers are installed. ... Controller and SM Bus Controller's drivers that arn't installed. ...
  • Re: Help Dell D600 Laptop
    ... I expanded the 6 exe files and one of them was the network driver I ... I now have my LAN connection to the Internet. ... I bought my laptop from dell 30 months ago. ... the drivers, apps, OS etc from them. ...