Re: Unable to detect wirless network

I'd agree. I bought an HP Compaq 6720s and have had absolutely no networking problems.

"Malke" <malke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23ATijR7zIHA.4004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AA wrote:

I bought a new DELL Inspiron Laptop which is unable to detect any wireless
network,while my other laptop is able detect and connect without any
problem.I have checked for the drivers and everything.Everything seems to
be alright.The what may be the problem.
Whenever I reinstall the drivers I am able to detect the network but with
very low signal strength.But when i restart the Laptop again I am unable
to detect any network.
My OS is Vista Home Premium.

New Dell laptop with wireless issues out of the box = call Dell tech support
for immediate repair/replacement.

Malke
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com