Re: "wireless authentication failed because of a timeout"

Hi all,

New to this but I have the same problem as Barb, I have a new Dell
Vestro laptop 1500 and using a 3 comm router - works fine with another
laptop on XP but get timeout.

Please can you let me know if this was resolved please - would be great
to get my laptop working.

Let me knwo

--
Rob @ Wysall

  • Re: M1330 laptops nVidia chip overheating?
    ... inquired about progress on repair of my laptop ... nVidia chips are showing a tendency to overheat, ... Dell is backed up on replacements of XPS ... the fan speed automatically? ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Update - M1330 laptops nVidia chip overheating?
    ... nVidia chips are showing a tendency to overheat, ... Dell is backed up on replacements of XPS ... that my laptop get a motherboard with an integrated graphic chip ... Given the call logs of your own system combined with the known issues with the NVidia chip, I still say you're entitled to a system replacement. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Computer Issues
    ... kittychats wrote: ... I am absolutely goin' through it with my laptop. ... originally appeared that the normal dell startup screen would load ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • My experiences with a Dell D620 Laptop. Part 1.
    ... My company has issued me with a brand new Dell Latitude D620 Laptop, so I thought I'd report on the experiences I've had with it. ... the dock prevents you from using the laptop screen along side the main screen since it docks a bit like the old Mac Duos. ... It has a rather tacky looking two-tone appearance around the keyboard and trackpad with the keys being a different colour to the inner silver 'ring'. ... It is not very bright and you can see it is not as sharp as the Mac screens. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: (Update) Urgent! College Students Dead i6000 Battery?
    ... picked up my daughter's laptop. ... 'Cause Dell messed up. ... is a loose power connector on the back of the laptop. ... put on hold, and Pat comes back to say that although she reached tech, ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)