Re: 169 IP conflict on wireless!

bad_the_ba;734781 Wrote:
You said the cafe had the same ISP as you, now you said they had the
same gateway as you. I assume by gateway you mean they have the same
router hardware as you, a Seimens SE567? Are both true? They have the
same ISP AND hardware? If so, are both locations using the same default
SSID? Just wondering if your laptop is holding settings from one
connection

Yes and no, The gateway is not the same, it is very similar, and im
unsure of the model at the moment. However, we do share the same isp
and no the SSID names are different.

--
TimS

  • Re: 169 IP conflict on wireless!
    ... You said the cafe had the same ISP as you, now you said they had the ... I assume by gateway you mean they have the same ... router hardware as you, a Seimens SE567? ...
  • Re: SMTP authentification
    ... I just went through a similar exercise, moving from one DSL to another. ... DSL ISP) ... Alternate gateway: not defined ... > to use a certain style of email address in the From: header. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Liunx and DSL routing
    ... So aaa.aaa.aaa.158 must be the IP address of a Zyxel interface, ... as the "gateway" IP address in the aaa.aaa.aaa.156/30 subnet as well as ... traffic from other hosts to your host and from your host to other hosts. ... the ISP? ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Sharing ISPs
    ... the faster ISP below the one for the slower. ... ISP's networks to the routing table using a merit value that was below ... either default gateway, ... Those URLs you provided seem to indicate that the problem of one ISP failing ...
  • Re: Exchange Reverse DNS
    ... It isn't really an exchange issue at ... Armed with that info, I would contact your ISP, and persist in talking to ... I also would suspect the gateway, but it could be how they have the net mask ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)