Re: Network situation, It is normal or not?

I think this is normal if you haven't enabled file sharing.

"Doc" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1380ce55594547cd2d8c6065d61a2fd7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

::Hi to all, ::
::I have a situation with Network, which I do not know is normal or not
in Windows Vista. When I clicked Network from Start button, and looked
what computers are listed, I see other computers but my own is it not
listed. Is this situation normal? I have done other clean install in
which showed my computer. I saw in the Network tutorial similar what I
have now, my last clean install. If this is not normal, how can I have
my computer listed again? Your response will be greatly appreciated. ::

::Thank you, Doc ::

--
Doc

.