Enabling ECN (Explicit Congestion Notification) in Vista - James
- From: James OHara
- Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:39:57 -0700
Open a command prompt as an adminstrator or you will get an error that request needs to be elevated.
Type "netsh int tcp show global"
this will show your current TCP/IP state
To enable ECN, in command prompt type:
"netsh int tcp set global ecncapability=enabled"
To enable CTCP (Compound TCP)in command prompt type:
"netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp"
To verify changes Type "netsh int tcp show global"
Hope this helps
- Prev by Date: RE: Vista on NT Network
- Next by Date: Re: Vista RAS/DUN Error 31 Trace - Who will look at it?
- Previous by thread: RE: Networking "self-destructs" after joining Windows 2003 Domain
- Next by thread: Re: Vista Ultimate SP1 looses network connection