Re: help with internet access

quick update. the IE is set online not offline. Also I did the reset
option and still no joy. I plugged the computer directly into the modem
via the ethernet cable. Again, the computer found the connection, the
old aol browser was able to surf the internet but IE cannot.

--
bens8382

  • Re: SpeedTouch 585(i) v6: Allow New Devices?
    ... this modem, which is WPA-PSK. ... settings were changed, and all the control widgets to change settings ... the best thing to do under those circumstances would be to reset ... SSID and not broadcast it. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Danger: online! [was: Re: Question for Agent (and other news reader) users]
    ... >> That sounds like you have some sort of broadband access, ... I have cablemodem, but my modem has ... >> offline by pushing that buttom. ... >> online.) ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: SpeedTouch 585(i) v6: Allow New Devices?
    ... this modem, which is WPA-PSK. ... settings were changed, and all the control widgets to change settings ... the best thing to do under those circumstances would be to reset to the factor defaults. ... Of course it needs to be reconfigured for the wireless security and you can do that with the ACL business if you like. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Cant get IP by DHCP (Wired network)
    ... leases....netmast config, range config. ... Reset to factory defaults. ... frequencies and detect the signal). ... And the modem 'sees' my laptop (and laptop sees the ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: circuit that watches for phone ring and resets external device
    ... up to a phone line and when I dial that extension it will reset my DSL ... using a Westell DSL router, you may be running traffic that crashes ... Westell routers work fine for plain vanilla traffic. ... I am using a Westell modem. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)