Re: Vista SP1 forgets and/or loses WiFi connection

do you have the latest driver for the wireless? what version?

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:01:02 -0700, aK <aK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Machine is a HP 6910p with Intel Wifi Link 4965AGN. All power saving
disabled where possible; power management running max performance.
--

Barb Bowman

  • Re: Cant connect to Internet and e-mail.
    ... do you have any further ideas regarding my internet connection ... Would it be wise to run the Windows Wireless Wizard again on all ... Windows "roll back driver" feature but this did not correct the ...
  • Re: Cant connect to Internet and e-mail.
    ... When I access the list of available wireless networks I find that the default is "Acquiring network address" but this never succeeds. ... I did choose to have Windows install a driver from Windows Update. ... I did try the Windows "roll back driver" feature but this did not correct the problem. ...
  • Re: WiFi Fingerprinting
    ... Net at your favorite neighborhood wireless caf, ... card's unique device driver, ... Revealing this technique publicly, ... every NIC driver author is doing it "his way". ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2010-02-26
    ... Here is one final round of wireless bits for the 2.6.34 merge window. ... fall back gracefully to PIO mode after fatal DMA errors ... MARVELL MWL8K WIRELESS DRIVER ... int slots_num, u32 txq_id); ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Cant connect to Internet and e-mail.
    ... The Start bar Wireless icon has a small yellow dot moving back and forth and I do not obtain access to the 'Net. ... I did choose to have Windows install a driver from Windows Update. ... I did try the Windows "roll back driver" feature but this did not correct the problem. ...