Re: Vista internet drop after some time (need help!)

I already checked off the power management thing and it still does it.
I can disable and re-enable the realtek in device manager and it brings
it back to life for a little while. Any other takers on what it can be?

--
xtremejimmy

  • Cant find USB Root Hubs
    ... I cannot get the Device Manager to display the tab for Power Management and ... thus cannot see the USB Root Hubs. ... I have set the View to display hidden devices. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • RE: HP dc7800 unable to wake using USB mouse
    ... In Device Manager double click on the mouse. ... usb properties in control panel and device manager and nowhere is ... there any option to tick to say "use this device to wake from sleep" ... Runtime Power Management - Enabled ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Cant Find Root Hubs
    ... I cannot get the Device Manager to display the tab for Power Management and ... thus cannot see the USB Root Hubs. ... I have set the View to display hidden devices. ...
  • Re: Printer ready but will not print
    ... In Device Manager, under the USB ports, look in the Power Management tab... ... Cari Windows Client - Printing & Imaging ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: Windows loses contact with USB printer
    ... In the properties of the USB Controllers (in Device Manager) under Power Management, ... Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging ...