Re: Network PC are not visible in Network Place in Vista_Ultimate 32bi

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:59:00 -0700, Prem Soni
<PremSoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

Earlier I was able to see all computer in my network place. But from last
few days no pc is available there.

I am on LAN and working in workgroup. No Domain. Static IP address on each
PC given.

Pls let me know how can i get all system in my network place.

Prem Soni

I'd look for a misconfigured personal firewall, blocking traffic, first, on each
computer.
<http://networking.nitecruzr.net/2005/05/your-personal-firewall-can-either-help.html.
http://networking.nitecruzr.net/2005/05/your-personal-firewall-can-either-help.html

And check the restrictanonymous setting on each computer.
<http://networking.nitecruzr.net/2005/07/restrictanonymous-and-your-server.html>
http://networking.nitecruzr.net/2005/07/restrictanonymous-and-your-server.html

Or try diagnosing the problem, using logs from "browstat status", "ipconfig
/all", "net config server", and "net config workstation", from each computer.
Read this article, and linked articles, and follow instructions precisely
(Download browstat, and run all programs from a command window started as admin
in Vista.):
http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/05/troubleshooting-network-neighborhood.html#AskingForHelp

--
Cheers,