Re: Network PC are not visible in Network Place in Vista_Ultimate 32bi
- From: "Chuck [MVP]" <none@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:14:32 -0700
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:59:00 -0700, Prem Soni
Earlier I was able to see all computer in my network place. But from last
few days no pc is available there.
I am on LAN and working in workgroup. No Domain. Static IP address on each
Pls let me know how can i get all system in my network place.
I'd look for a misconfigured personal firewall, blocking traffic, first, on each
And check the restrictanonymous setting on each computer.
Or try diagnosing the problem, using logs from "browstat status", "ipconfig
/all", "net config server", and "net config workstation", from each computer.
Read this article, and linked articles, and follow instructions precisely
(Download browstat, and run all programs from a command window started as admin
Chuck, MS-MVP 2005-2007 [Windows - Networking]
- Prev by Date: Re: Remote desktop
- Next by Date: Re: Website problems!!
- Previous by thread: Re: Remote desktop
- Next by thread: Re: Network PC are not visible in Network Place in Vista_Ultimate