Re: Limited or No Connectivity after Power Outage - Wired Connection

We have seen some cases like this one. You may need to reset router/modem/switch. Please post back with the result.

"Sean" <Sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A65B88D9-66DD-4104-857D-3AEA8A1EF173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have been experiencing problems with my home computer after we had a power
outage last night. My computer is connected to a router, which is connected
to a Xbox 360 and connected wirelessly to a laptop that is also Windows
Vista. Both the Xbox 360 and Laptop can connect to the internet, but my Home
PC does not and says "limited or no connectivity." I even unplugged my
router and directly connected the ethernet cable to my Home PC and it still
doesn't work. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me
resolve this problem.

- Sean

  • Re: Replacement Router...Limited or No Connectivity
    ... with essentially the same router v6. ... time...except my laptop has exceelent signal strength but limited or no ... connectivity. ... The OP should realize that getting the encryption key entered correctly can ...
  • Re: Bless you my children -- I have a question about my router
    ... connected to this router. ... the router and I can print wirelessly from the laptop, ... It shows up on the wireless network list on the ... connects but the network list says "Limited or No Connectivity." ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Bless you my children -- I have a question about my router
    ... connected to this router. ... the router and I can print wirelessly from the laptop, ... It shows up on the wireless network list on the ... connects but the network list says "Limited or No Connectivity." ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Error with XP Pro
    ... >school and am trying to set it up on the home network. ... >laptop and the others is that the others had DHCP enabled, ... It sounds like whoever setup the router is careful with who uses it. ... I think you better ask who owns the router if you can have connectivity. ...
  • Re: no default gateway?
    ... currently, i have the internet available on the laptop, but receive a ... message about 'limited or no connectivity' on the desktop. ... Your router should assign IP addresses to computers via DHCP. ...