Re: Limited or No Connectivity after Power Outage - Wired Connection

We have seen some cases like this one. You may need to reset router/modem/switch. Please post back with the result.

"Sean" <Sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A65B88D9-66DD-4104-857D-3AEA8A1EF173@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have been experiencing problems with my home computer after we had a power
outage last night. My computer is connected to a router, which is connected
to a Xbox 360 and connected wirelessly to a laptop that is also Windows
Vista. Both the Xbox 360 and Laptop can connect to the internet, but my Home
PC does not and says "limited or no connectivity." I even unplugged my
router and directly connected the ethernet cable to my Home PC and it still
doesn't work. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me
resolve this problem.

- Sean

.