Re: Vista cannot connect to 2003 server

I don't know. It just doesn't make any sense to me that i can browse the
network and stuff, but cannot log in to the domain.

<jlwainwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've got 1 Vista machine on my SBS2003 network. Since doing a Windows
Update on my Server yesterday my Vista workstation is showing
"Unidentified Network" on the Local Area Network conection. The vista
machine takes more than 10 minutes to start up when the network cable
is connected.

Could this be related to your problem?

HELP!!

  • Vista workstation cannot see some other domain computers
    ... Anyone seen a Vista workstation suddenly not ... this clears with a reboot. ... Refresh on Network View does not help, ... Yes network discovery is on. ...
  • Re: no Local area network icon
    ... access network share drive & internet. ... change the ip address without the LAN icon. ... also can't find local area network. ... Connection you want and Right click it and select properties. ...
  • Re: Python and webcam capture delay?
    ... stream simultaneously between two computers via local area network. ... Operating system is Windows. ... What is your main point about DirectShow: that it is generally faster and more reliable than doing the job high-level, or that one could use coding/decoding in DirectShow to speed up the transmission? ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Zone Alarm Pro settings
    ... > I'm on a local area network, running Win98 and ZA Pro v3.1.395. ... > ICMP settings etc. in "custom..." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Python and webcam capture delay?
    ... stream simultaneously between two computers via local area network. ... Operating system is Windows. ... to deliver the video stream with a reasonable delay ...
    (comp.lang.python)