Re: Vista "local only" with 0.0.0.0 default gateway. Why Microsoft? Wh

I haven't solved this yet but I came across 'this'
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928233) Microsoft support page this
morning, which sounds like it might be worth looking into. I haven't
tried it myself yet as I have 4 different adapters listed under
Interfaces and I'm not sure which relates to my bridge, but I'll have a
go after work...

--
alexb

  • Re: Rule of 20 and 4C
    ... worth only 10.2 while the second counts as 13.5. ... just the 4-3-2-1 count with using my bridge experience to see if any ... I would pass the first and the third hand ... feeling" in their programs. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: What model is this guitar?
    ... In it's current state it's worth virtually nothing. ... Fully restored it could be a very good guitar. ... Just use the proper gauge of strings for such an instrument and the bridge ... pipex .dot. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: London commuters asked to travel smarter during Olympics
    ... Looking at the whole picture and not just a small part of London, ... more than worth it. ... bridge to richmound bridge is some 12 miles. ... A lot of Manchester city centre was closed to motor traffic yesterday for ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Claptons V-Shape...??
    ... Eric Johnson Strats are blocked. ... in my view Fender bridges generally aren't worth ... But most trems and especially Jaguar and Strat ... IMO a Gibson-style tailpiece is the only really good bridge system, ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: WTB Bridge & Saddle
    ... I'm not sure I can fix it so putting ~$30.00 in for a new bridge and saddle isn't worth it. ... A local store has a Retrofit blister pack bridge and saddle for $29.95 and at GC they have brand new dreadnaught Silverstone acoustic guitars for $69.00, ... Hank WD5JFR ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)