Re: how to install windows xp

"Chic" <Chic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A770B7D4-078C-4E95-9B99-558B4ECC55BF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I'm Chic..
I was wondering how to install windows xp in my notebook which already has
windows vista as a default operating system? Since I got problem using the
external modem using Windows vista (don't hv the installation cd for Vista),

And what problem might that be?

  • wireless disabled
    ... Initially when i bought i had windows vista. ... Now i have formatted it and trying to install windows xp professional ... when i install it im finding the wireless card is disabled and im not ... connection for xp proff with sp2. ...
  • Re: Dual boot Vista now, want XP also?
    ... Install Windows XP in a Dual Boot with Pre-installed Windows Vista ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Boot from 2 Hard Drives?
    ... You can install Windows Vista or 7 on a drive, however, the ... Drive C and then you boot into Windows 7, the Windows 7 drive will be ... Tim Quan - MSFT ...
  • Installing
    ... Can I install Windows 7 on the same drive as Windows Vista and have dual boot? ... Or do I need to have separate partitions. ...
  • RE: crashed laptop
    ... I need to add- the Windows Vista on my laptop was preinstalled, ... tried to install Windows Xp and it won't take. ... a recover disk and that does not help. ...