RE: Browser(s) can't connect to the internet but IM client can

What happens when you try? Which browser are you using?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Sam" <Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2008CA70-E321-4EDF-8424-44331E7A3D81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem with my Vista machine. I am also not able
to visit any web sites while I can connect to internet via IM.

I've also tried all steps provided on this forum, this post as well as some
other posts. Even tried disabling TCP auto tuning feature, but no success yet.

Please help me to fix it.

Thanks
Sam.

.