Re: problem in share vista

Let us focus on joining domain first. If you can't join the domain what's the error message?

"Protect partitions" <Protectpartitions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:09F95108-459A-4268-9EFC-868BB2EADD78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have problem in windows Vista that join in domain
That when I Would Share any folder in desktop or documents
The folder “Users” (that have all users’ profiles) was sharing automatic
And I do not know what Reason is for that and what is the solution?

  • Re: You could not stop sharing the selected folder
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... "You could not stop sharing the selected folder." ...
  • Re: Disabling the network balloon
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... folder to my F: drive. ...
  • Re: Sharing fails with VMware machine
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... When I try to share some folder in the XP virtual machine with the Vista ... The oposite direction dosn't work either-I can't share ...
  • Re: Ping renders wrong address
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... I am in a Win2003 Server enviroment with about 70 XP clients. ...
  • Re: Ping renders wrong address
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... Lee Morgenstein ...