Re: problem in share vista
- From: "Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)" <findemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:42:07 -0500
Let us focus on joining domain first. If you can't join the domain what's the error message?
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
"Protect partitions" <Protectpartitions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:09F95108-459A-4268-9EFC-868BB2EADD78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have problem in windows Vista that join in domain
That when I Would Share any folder in desktop or documents
The folder “Users” (that have all users’ profiles) was sharing automatic
And I do not know what Reason is for that and what is the solution?
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to detect wirless network
- Next by Date: Re: Remote Desktop Stopped Working
- Previous by thread: Re: Unable to detect wirless network
- Next by thread: Re: (Wireless network + USB Lexmark Printer) x Windows Vista = No Inte