Re: Cannot connect to wireless Internet

"Rob" <lrg15@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:59A8ACF1-C27A-4E26-8544-5A97A1FCABA5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My friend too is having the exact same problem, his is on a Toshiba Satellite
A210, I have tried all settings, even talked to Toshiba, they,re stumped.
Here is a little more info to maybe help you help us. Win vista home premium,
realtek RTL8187B wireless network adapter, all was working up to about 2
weeks ago, then quit.

There was a Realtek driver update offered by Windows Update. If that has been installed (Control Panel-Programs and Features-View Installed Updates) roll it back to the previous driver through Device manager and get the update direct from either Toshiba or Realtek.

See if that helps.

.