Re: Public folder

"Andre De Clercq" <andre.declercq@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:942F107E-C744-40A5-8128-40F91BEF2E52@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I put e.g. documents in my publick folder, do they appear automatically in the private folder too? Do I really need 2 folders to see all my docs in vista?

The public folder is for documents and files that you want to be automatically available to other users, whether local or on a network.

  • Re: filename is too long or contains illegal caracters
    ... I have been working with Microsoft Publisher Support about this problem ... can drag and drop my files onto the web site. ... which version of Vista are you using? ... Do you upload to a particular folder ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: filename is too long or contains illegal caracters
    ... which version of Vista are you using? ... past told me they don't know anything about Publisher). ... Do you upload to a particular folder on ... Per you suggestion, I tried to Add a Network Location in "Computer", ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: filename is too long or contains illegal caracters
    ... Do you upload to a particular folder on your ... Per you suggestion, I tried to Add a Network Location in "Computer", but I ... The only difference is Vista. ... Open Publisher & create & save in normal way. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: what &^% is desktop anyway?
    ... your muddled misunderstanding and froggy native-boy innocence as you detonate the time_bomb known as Vista reminds me so much of ... ... your "desktop" folder is a virtual folder. ... I'd disable and/or delete windows desktop entirely. ... foresight to have a second cloned disk of the 32 bit drive so I could go back and get ALL my stuff that Microsoft deleted from two drives at once. ...
  • Re: Word 2007 has stopped working on Vista Home Premium
    ... I probably earlier said it was worse when I tried to open a file first than using the shortcut icon on the desktop, but should have clarified that I normally use start/computer rather than than windows/e to open these files. ... I called them and was told the only driver available now is the one that comes with Vista. ... When I click the desktop icon, it is less than 50% crashes. ... I don't know how to find the startup folder in Vista. ...