Re: Sharing files: Win 2000 and Vista
- From: "Howard Kaikow" <kaikow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:48:59 -0400
"Jack (MVP-Networking)." <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
D$, K$, means admistartive shares. They would Not appear on the interface,
but you can manually enter them into the share address.
I tried entering C$ and was told that the name was already used.
Do I have to specify an additional share name for each drive that I wish to
- Prev by Date: Re: Intel Wifi AGN 4965 wireless card cannot see 802.11n 5 Ghz net
- Next by Date: Re: New External HDD sharing problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Sharing files: Win 2000 and Vista
- Next by thread: New External HDD sharing problem