Re: Intel Wifi AGN 4965 wireless card cannot see 802.11n 5 Ghz net

there has been a lot of pain with the 4965 and N only in general.
do you see the network if you reset the Time Capsule to defaults
mixed mode, etc. or do you have the issue in all modes/all security
types?

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 05:40:01 -0700, ladyfractal