VPN---VISTA AND XP

I have a network at the office that is just running peer to peer I have
purchased a new 8 port Linksys VPN router and set it up I have set up the
connection on my laptop (running Vista Ultimate). My connection connect and
says it is connected but I can see none of my resources (all machines running
XP Pro). I have downloaded a fix from microsoft, I have gone to each Vista
machine and added myself as a user and I have made the connections private
networks vs public. These are all things I have been told to do yet still
not able to see resources PLEASE HELP.

  • RE: Problems with Permissions
    ... And SBS server is only take ... the role of an internal server. ... they are all configured to connected to internal network. ... g. Run the Configure Email and Internet Connection Wizard on SBS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... Funny thing is that I have had this ISP for 8 years and it has always been ... It looks like when you last ran CEICW, you set the ISP's mail server to: ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: server disconnection - very often
    ... Often get the redirected folders working offline prompt on some client ... VMware virtual network interface cause network issue. ... On the Connection Type page, click Broadband, and then click Next. ... |> re-initialize the offline files cache and database on client computers: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OT By a mile in parts comments on Viet Nam
    ... check bank accouts etc etc whilst away but is safe to do so over wireless and using the hotel network.. ... you should regard your connection as insecure and use some ... form of encryption to protect your passwords and privacy. ... My recommendation would be to set up a VPN endpoint in the UK that you ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Outgoing POP3 email missing/lost/not received
    ... ISP's mail server instead of the domain name on the ... SUMMARY OF SETTINGS FOR CONFIGURE E-MAIL AND INTERNET ... Internet Connection Wizard. ... After the wizard completes, the following network connection ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)