How to convert dvd "captain america 2011" to ipad?
- From: Tina <tina7902@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:44:58 -0700 (PDT)
DVD Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) is just released. Like
all other commercial dvds, it is copy protected. But now, making a
copy of it for personal use is legal in most countries, even in US and
UK. Ideal DVD Software has broken the copy protection in five
different editions of "Captain America" so far. There should be other
editions we haven't met, we'll continue keep our program update once
we received related information about other editions.
Want to convert this dvd to iPad format and appreciate it on your
iPad? Just download Ideal DVD to iPad Converter 1.01 from
http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-to-ipad.htm and install it. Then
follow the steps below. When ripping, ensure your computer is
connected to internet and don't run other decrypters (like anydvd,
dvd43 etc) in the background, they can confict with ours. And, Ideal
DVD to iPad Converter can decrypt the dvd while ripping.
Step one: Rip "Captain America" to iPad format
1) Run Ideal DVD to iPad Converter and insert the original dvd to your
2) Choose the "Audio" and "Subtitle" you want. You can preview it
first by clicking the blu arrow button.
3) Choose a proper profile from the "Profile" dropdown list.
4) Click "Browse" to change the "Target" if necessary.
5) Click "Go" button to begin ripping.
After ripping, you will get a .mp4 file under the "Target" directory.
If you still can't convert "Captain America" with this version, that
mostly means your DVD is another edition we haven't met, just keep the
DVD in your DVD drive, click gear button, then click "Export ifo
files" menu, save the exported file and send the .iba file to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , we'll analyze it and fix it within one day.
BTW, if you want to backup the DVD "Captain America: The First
Avenger", please use Ideal DVD Copy to help you. If you want to
convert it to iPod, Avi, PSP or other mp4 format, please try the
corresponding converters, and you may download them on
Step 2: Sync the ripped mp4 file to your iPad
1) Launch iTunes.
2) Click "File"->"Add File to Library...." to choose the .mp4 file to
add it to your iTunes library. Or you can just drag the .mp4 file to
Movies folder under LIBRARY icon in iTunes.
3) Drag the movie from library to Movies folder under iPod icon. Then
the ripped Captain America will appear on your iPad and you can watch
- Next by Date: How to decrypt dvd Captain America: The First Avenger and make a copy of it?
- Next by thread: How to decrypt dvd Captain America: The First Avenger and make a copy of it?