Re: How to convert and edit HD video?

How to Convert YouTube flv videos to DVD?
Visiting YouTube, watching and sharing our favorite videos with
friends worldwide could bring great fun to us. But for some of us who
are DVD movie lovers, simply watching YouTube video on the net or on
PC is not enough, we sometimes really want to convert YouTube to DVD
for playback on DVD players or on TV. How to do it?

You may have found that many DVD burner software doesn't support FLV
format, so that you have to convert FLV to other formats like AVI,
then burn the converted YouTube video to DVD. But why not take a
powerful DVD Creator like Wondershare Video to DVD Burner(http://
www.wonderdvd.com/wondershare-video-to-dvd-burner/) which supports
converting YouTube FLV to DVD so as to save much money and time?
Operation is quite easy.
Source:http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-youtube-to-dvd-
converter.html

Related articles: