Re: How to Download and Convert Youtube Video

How to Convert YouTube flv videos to DVD?
Visiting YouTube, watching and sharing our favorite videos with
friends worldwide could bring great fun to us. But for some of us who
are DVD movie lovers, simply watching YouTube video on the net or on
PC is not enough, we sometimes really want to convert YouTube to DVD
for playback on DVD players or on TV. How to do it?

You may have found that many DVD burner software doesn't support FLV
format, so that you have to convert FLV to other formats like AVI,
then burn the converted YouTube video to DVD. But why not take a
powerful DVD Creator like Wondershare Video to DVD Burner(http://
www.wonderdvd.com/wondershare-video-to-dvd-burner/) which supports
converting YouTube FLV to DVD so as to save much money and time?
Operation is quite easy.
Source:http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-youtube-to-dvd-
converter.html

Related articles:
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-mpeg-to-dvd-converter.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-burn-mp4-files-to-dvd.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/burn-free-torrent-movies-to-dvd.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-avi-to-dvd-burner.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/free-remove-drm-burn-itunes-movies-to-dvd1.html
http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/convert-downloaded-movies-vuze-to-dvd.html

  • Useful tips for upload DVD onto YouTube
    ... the DVD to videos that accepts by YouTube. ... It also helps to trim the video into individual video clips ... So it is possible to upload your DVD to YouTube with this ...
  • Re: OT: Help with getting DVD onto youtube
    ... a 20 mins clip) from a DVD onto youtube. ... clip itself seems to be in a 600Mb .VOB file (youtube has file limits). ... eRightsoft converts just about any audio or video format to any other. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: [LH] And So Is Love
    ... YouTube, I do get to see stuff in much higher quality than I used to watch ... I recall back in the day watching zillions of videos of Kate on VHS ... Or if you could have watched live streaming video from The ... an official DVD from Kate. ...
    (rec.music.gaffa)
  • Re: How to rip DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, DivX, WMV, MKV, MPG, 3GP, FLV, RM, MP3, WMA, AAC ...
    ... How to Convert YouTube flv videos to DVD? ... then burn the converted YouTube video to DVD. ...
  • Re: How to Convert FLV to Apple TV Videos for Mac?
    ... How to Convert YouTube flv videos to DVD? ... then burn the converted YouTube video to DVD. ...