NVIDIA Video card problems in Windows 7

I am experiencing NVIDIA video card (driver) problems with Windows 7
(32bit-version). In one system I had to revert to a 2008 Vista-driver to get
the system running properly.
I have now been confronted with a system that hangs regularly. However, the
same system has no problems whatsoever under XP (it is a dual-boot system).
Also when the videocard is removed (working on the on-board video chip) no
hangs or other problems occur.
We have been trying various NVIDIA cards and they all give the same problem.
The current card is a Geforce 2GT220.
Any suggestions?

--
Rob

  • Re: Thanks
    ... updated to Windows Mobile 2003. ... If I revert to WM 2003 my SD slot works ... Mine's a F-S Loox N500 with WM5.0 but it still loses the SD card ... And that's after a patch ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: H.D. install problem -
    ... two SATA connectors on the motherboard so I had to revert to plan B. ... This one has a raid function that might require MS software but I would expect a controller card to just work except possibly for some change in the BIOS settings? ... supported by linux typically means that they include ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: H.D. install problem -
    ... two SATA connectors on the motherboard so I had to revert to plan B. ... This one has a raid function that might require MS software but I would expect a controller card to just work except possibly for some change in the BIOS settings? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Sky Digital to Freeview
    ... They won't alter the old one to a FreeSat one. ... The cancelled subscription viewing card will revert to a FTV card. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)