NVIDIA Video card problems in Windows 7
- From: Pensionada <Pensionada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 03:20:01 -0800
I am experiencing NVIDIA video card (driver) problems with Windows 7
(32bit-version). In one system I had to revert to a 2008 Vista-driver to get
the system running properly.
I have now been confronted with a system that hangs regularly. However, the
same system has no problems whatsoever under XP (it is a dual-boot system).
Also when the videocard is removed (working on the on-board video chip) no
hangs or other problems occur.
We have been trying various NVIDIA cards and they all give the same problem.
The current card is a Geforce 2GT220.
- Prev by Date: Re: Error COOD1199
- Next by Date: How to rip a DVD on Windows/mac with DVD Ripper and Mac DVD Ripper
- Previous by thread: Re: Error COOD1199
- Next by thread: How to rip a DVD on Windows/mac with DVD Ripper and Mac DVD Ripper