Re: Error COOD1199

"JNeff" wrote:

Cal Bear, maybe you can help me, too. I get the same error code when I ask
Media Player to play a file with a ".email" extension. I'm running Vista,
with the latest (presumably) Media Player. I've tried opening in "Windows
Mail" and in "Outlook." On my old XP machine I used Outlook Express, and
could never open .email files. I have a handful of correspondents that open
.email files, no problem. I've tried several methods suggested in MS
articles. (One suggested I save as ".eml" file, but I don't know how to do
that.) Technologically impaired...Thanks

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

Great, and you're welcome.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Hayles" <Hayles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks heaps all working now!!!

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

What camera?

What format does the camera use to record videos (the last three letters in
the
file name after the dot )?

If it is .MOV, then it is a QuickTime file and you need to install QuickTime
from apple.com. QuickTime files do not playback in Windows Media Player.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Hayles" <Hayles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have vista home premium with windows media player and when i try to play
videos from my digital cam it keeps saying it doesnt support this file and
get error code cood1199. My camera doesnt have sound on it is that why?? I
am
new to computers so if anyone can help that would be great!!!

  • Re: Error COOD1199
    ... Media Player to play a file with a ".email" extension. ... What format does the camera use to record videos (the last three letters in ... then it is a QuickTime file and you need to install QuickTime ... videos from my digital cam it keeps saying it doesnt support this file and ...
  • Re: Missing Codec?
    ... When I open Windows Media Player from my desk top icon, ... PowerPoint is belly up since I can neither play old ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Explorer Directory Cache Corrupted - Fixes?
    ... In the case of music folders you have ... > Windows and your default media player poking fingers at it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Streaming video does not work
    ... This is my home computer and I do not have a web proxy in place. ... WMP Help did say something about Windows Firewall blocking UDP ... Opens a graphic in the Media Player window. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Windows Vista Business N "Media Player"
    ... I just have no knowledge or experience in licensing Windows in the EU. ... >>> install or not install media player when your are installing ... >>>>> Under our license we are supply with Windows Vista Business N ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)