SONY DV HANDYCAM CAMCORDER, MODEL DCR-TRV27

I know there has been some discussion about this, but not my exact model. i
bought it used from a guy with no case, lens cap, software or cable. I asked
Sony for help & a nice woman told me I needed to buy a certain cable, which I
did. She said my camera would work with Windows Movie Maker.

It doesn't. Nothing does.

I checked for drivers at Sony but no dice.

Can anyone help me?

  • Re: Finally Figured It
    ... reviews on the TV I'd bought, ... I won't buy a Sony TV. ... because the pitch of notes kept going up and down. ... experience with the tape player, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: SOGA - Laptop on Mobile Contract Advice Please
    ... two year contract. ... I'll deal with Sony if I have to - I was just under the ... impression that faulty goods were now the responsibility of the shop ... Has she bought the item? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Public service message
    ... retailers have to accept everything we shoot back at them. ... I bought a expensive digital camera from them, and did return it for a refund after the usual lack of support. ... I figure the seller will at least know how shoddy Sony products are. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: So what books did you get for Christmas?
    ... before Christmas I bought for myself *Talking About ... most people I know are afraid to buy books for me. ... so I'm seriously thinking that either a Kindle or a Sony ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: some times technology works
    ... Some time back I bought a Sony DLNA TV, ... I took a look at some GPSed photos on the tele and, bugger me, if, ... the Sony tele didn't just read the ...
    (uk.misc)