SONY DV HANDYCAM CAMCORDER, MODEL DCR-TRV27

I know there has been some discussion about this, but not my exact model. i
bought it used from a guy with no case, lens cap, software or cable. I asked
Sony for help & a nice woman told me I needed to buy a certain cable, which I
did. She said my camera would work with Windows Movie Maker.

It doesn't. Nothing does.

I checked for drivers at Sony but no dice.

Can anyone help me?

  • Re: Finally Figured It
    ... reviews on the TV I'd bought, ... I won't buy a Sony TV. ... because the pitch of notes kept going up and down. ... experience with the tape player, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Public service message
    ... retailers have to accept everything we shoot back at them. ... I bought a expensive digital camera from them, and did return it for a refund after the usual lack of support. ... I figure the seller will at least know how shoddy Sony products are. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SOGA - Laptop on Mobile Contract Advice Please
    ... two year contract. ... I'll deal with Sony if I have to - I was just under the ... impression that faulty goods were now the responsibility of the shop ... Has she bought the item? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: So what books did you get for Christmas?
    ... before Christmas I bought for myself *Talking About ... most people I know are afraid to buy books for me. ... so I'm seriously thinking that either a Kindle or a Sony ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: I need a Wireless
    ... Seeing as I haven't bought a new car wireless since, I think 1989, when I bought a new Goodmans for £25 for my Royale Coupe, I believe I may qualify as being in need of some new equipment. ... Wants:- SD card slot, bluetooth. ... Budget - remember, it's going in a free Skoda that cost a fiver to get through the MOT, I'll let you work out the budget. ... has all the SD, USB, MP3 CD Player, Bluetooth etc. Sounds better than the Sony he took out and to be honest, I've owned and heard some pretty flash headunits in my time and it sounds as good as any sub £300 unit I've heard. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)