Re: dual sources of music

Is there something wrong with your OS or with your game? why when you turn off the game sound then your music sound is off they seems to have no connection(i dont know if there is something wrong with my sentence cos i doesnt speak english very much)

"carl43m" <carl43m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写入消息 news:16DADFEA-DAE3-412C-9CDA-70E736F2CAA0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I am listening to music on the pc while trying tp lay a game I get sound
from both items. Is there any way to make my games stop playing sounds but
still listen to the music? If I go into the game and click sound off all
sounds on my pc stop.

  • Re: Is it just me, or is WOF pretty damn hard?
    ... with their silly/stupid/irritating voice call- ... when the sound would be so much more prominent. ... I've noticed that Wheel isn't a very 'loud' game. ... Joe Blackwell's guitar playing in Trip to Chicago is outstanding. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Doctor Who slow DMD and some gameplay
    ... If you find a leg of the chip that beeps to ground on ... Fliptronics board to the sound board and then the DMD controller ... game plays fast and display looks great. ... I had to how it was behaving was right off the bat, the ball gets ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Anyone upgraded back to XP after falling out with Vista?
    ... hack of the game program code being needed. ... interrupt' and popf a 'pop flags off the stack' instruction. ... emulated support is (and we're not even talking about an emulator in the ... Just setting up "Blood" (had a slight hitch with testing the sound FX - ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)