How to add title to chapters with DVD Maker for Windows 7

I am using DVD Maker under Windows 7 Professional Edition. I can create
witohut issue a DVD with several chapters.
My concern is related ot the display when viewing the menu where I did not
found a way to insert a title or comment under each chapter when displaying
them by group of six.
Therefore, how can I add a title to each chapters?

Regards,

  • Re: How to add title to chapters with DVD Maker for Windows 7
    ... "John Inzer" wrote: ... My concern is related ot the display when viewing the menu where I ... How to Burn DVD's with Windows DVD Maker ... Create home DVDs using Windows 7's DVD Maker ...
  • Re: How do I determine if Im using VB6 *PROFESSIONAL*???
    ... How do I determine whether or not the version of VB6 on my computer is ... the Professional edition? ... When you start VB6 the splash screen should display the edition ... VB.Net: "Fool me once..." ...