Re: can't open pics on cd-r anymore

Hi
Sorry but at this stage I cannot offer any help - but am hoping that
you can help me. I have done virtually the same thing as you. But when
I tried to cancel the burn as you did, the computer locked and in the
end we had to turn it off with cd still in drawer. When we tried to
load the cd after, the message was the same as yours - "drag files to
add them to disk". Drag files from where? It also says that the folder
(cd) is empty. I am going to try opening the disk on another computer
today.
I was wondering have you had any success using the isobuster link?

--
wend
.