Re: can't open pics on cd-r anymore

Hi
Sorry but at this stage I cannot offer any help - but am hoping that
you can help me. I have done virtually the same thing as you. But when
I tried to cancel the burn as you did, the computer locked and in the
end we had to turn it off with cd still in drawer. When we tried to
load the cd after, the message was the same as yours - "drag files to
add them to disk". Drag files from where? It also says that the folder
(cd) is empty. I am going to try opening the disk on another computer
today.
I was wondering have you had any success using the isobuster link?

--
wend

  • Re-Writable cd
    ... I can copy and drag files to any re-writable CD however ... the full disk. ... Read-only but without success. ... nuts. ...
  • Re: libata in 2.4.24?
    ... IDE disks report immediate success even before the ... The way CONFIG_IDE (the traditional IDE driver) and libata work right ... > until the write hits disk. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Cloning my C Drive onto D...
    ... I've cloned my C drive onto D twice, both with equal success (or ... and boot up from IDE2 goes ahead as normal. ... Depending on how you did it, your cloning may ... > a) By using a commercial disk imaging program such as the one ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • No space left on device
    ... Disk /dev/hdc: 40.0 GB, 40016019456 bytes ... 255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 4865 cylinders ... Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System ... Then I tried the command "touch a" without success. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Copying Files to PC from Mac - An unknown error has occurred (10).
    ... I have Virtual PC 7.0 open in "Window Mode" so that I can drag files ... from my apple desktop onto the Virtual PC desktop. ... the mactopia website and I was still without success. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)