Re: How to rip DVD to Sansa/iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune and other MP4 and MP3 Players

Many Mac users have iPod, PSP and other portable devices, but they can
only enjoy songs and videos from iTunes or buy them from internet,
because there is seldom nice Mac DVD and Video covnerter for iPod, PSP
and other devices. Today I will introduce you an excellent DVD/Video
converter for Mac: Aiseesoft *'DVD Converter Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite-for-mac.html)* It allows
you to put your own DVDs and you own videos on your iPod, PSP, Mac
Computer and other players on Mac.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite-mac/main.jpg]

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

http://camcorderanswers.com

  • How to Put DVD/Video on iPod, PSP, Computer, Zune, Xbox (Mac/Windows)
    ... Many Mac users have iPod, PSP and other portable devices, but they can ... because there is seldom nice Mac DVD and Video covnerter for iPod, ... you to put your own DVDs and you own videos on your iPod, PSP, Mac ...
  • Re: Security firm suggests Windows users switch to Macs
    ... So how does that differ from how I, for example, advocate the Mac? ... iPOd when they could buy a PSP: ... this is you advocating the PSP over the iPod. ... Uh, yeah - problems arise in spite of mac advocates, yes. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Security firm suggests Windows users switch to Macs
    ... So how does that differ from how I, for example, advocate the Mac? ... iPOd when they could buy a PSP: ... this is you advocating the PSP over the iPod. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • How to Transfer video, audio, photo from iPod to Mac
    ... most powerful iPod transfer to Mac tool, iPod to Mac Transfer can help ... transfer music files to iPod without iTunes, and transfer songs from ... All sorts of videos, music files and pictures are supported by iPod to ...
    (rec.audio.misc)
  • How to transfer Music from your iPod to your Mac?
    ... Computer crashed down, want to backup iPod/iPhone songs, videos and ... Having a new iPod, want to put all the things of the old iPod to the ... For all the Mac users, the problems are no longer problems when you ...