Re: How to put DVD and video on iPhone, iPod, Zune, PSP, Apple TV, BlackBerry,walkman,zen

Share three nice phone video converter:

'* BlackBerry Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/blackberry-video-converter.html)

'* Google Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/google-video-converter.html)

'* Sony XPERIA Video Converter*'
(http://www.4videosoft.com/sony-xperia-video-converter.html)

Hope it can be helpful to u

--
danglingman55
danglingman55's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12082

http://camcorderanswers.com

  • YouRipper 2.10 (FREEWARE)
    ... rip and download video footage from YouTube, MySpace and Google Video ...
    (comp.software.shareware.announce)
  • Looking for the title of a video I saw a while back
    ... I saw a video on Google video a while back. ... It was the true life story of a guy at High School who went into class one ... Nobody realises that the treatment ...
    (rec.video)
  • Looking for the name of Google video about dangerous side effects ...
    ... I saw a video on Google video a while back. ... It was the true life story of a guy at High School who went into class one ... Nobody realises that the treatment ...
    (uk.politics.drugs)
  • Re: Creating a password protected website with video
    ... really have much idea about uploading or downloading video. ... If i upload a file to google video then embed it to my ... site on a different host, how much space does that take up on my ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Video views
    ... I thought Google Video had a 'Report Inappropriate' content? ... over half-a-million times TBH. ... They walked away with grins on their faces, and it was funny. ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)